Robert J. Brown, MBA, CPA, ABV, CFE, CFF
Partner: Litigation & Valuation Services Group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Rob Brown, MBA, CPA/ABV, CFE, CFF, Partner, has over 18 years of experience in forensic accounting and litigation support matters. Prior to his experience in accounting, he spent 13 years in the investment and commercial banking industry. He specializes in litigation support, business valuation, forensic investigation, expert report and trial testimony preparation.
Mr. Brown has experience in providing forensic analysis in matters involving commercial and matrimonial litigation, asset tracing, bankruptcy, fraud, economic damage assessment and oppressed shareholder engagements. He has provided business valuation services in matrimonial cases, gift and estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, intangible assets for purchase price allocations and asset impairment testing. Mr. Brown has worked on several significant cases involving lost profits, bankruptcy, diversion of funds, valuation and malpractice.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Muhlenberg College – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Fordham University Graduate School of Business – Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Board of Trustees Member (2016 – 2019)
- Past President of Monmouth/Ocean Chapter
- NJCPA Litigation Committee – Monmouth/Ocean Chapter (Chair)
- Education Foundation of Little Silver (Past Treasurer)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) (Member)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) (Member)