Nonprofit Accounting Services In New Jersey
As a nonprofit organization, your primary focus is serving the greater community. But the financial end of nonprofit business can be nuanced and time-consuming, and it can pull you in numerous directions, ultimately detracting from your end goal. Cg’s accounting services offer a vital framework of support for your nonprofit, including auditing, grant-writing, financial strategizing and more, so you can get back to doing what you do best: serving the community.
Cg: A Step Above the Rest
When you put your financial interests in the hands of our certified public accountants and consultants, you don’t only get spreadsheets and tax returns – you get four decades of experience with professionals that care about your values as much as you do. Your success is our success, so we’ll do everything we can to help you thrive. We’ve worked with charitable organizations, foundations, trade associations, veterans organizations, and more, so we know what nonprofits need. We’ll take time to understand your goals and values, then use them to provide top-notch accounting services that streamline your finances and advance your cause.
Our Nonprofit Services
- 403(b) audits: We’ll eliminate unnecessary expenses and ensure your compliance with ever-changing reporting requirements, all while maintaining essential employee benefits.
- Grant accounting: From writing effective proposals to analyzing contracts to efficient fund allocation, we can handle every aspect of your grant-generated income.
- Internal control evaluation: After meticulously studying your controls, we’ll develop and implement with a plan to help your organization run smoothly and save money.
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and reporting: You have big plans for the future, and we can help you get there. We’ll develop an in-depth strategy for your continued business success, and provide detailed reports on your progress.
- Technology and software recommendations: Accounting technology doesn’t have to be intimidating. We can show you the ins and outs of cutting edge accounting software that will streamline your procedures and make budgeting, data analysis, and planning incredibly easy.
- Taxation and compliance: Losing your tax-exempt status could mean serious financial consequences. We help your organization adhere to important state and federal requirements, so you can hang onto that exemption.
- Fundraising planning: Fundraising is a nonprofit’s lifeblood. You have a plan to reach new donors and engage returning ones. Let us help implement it, then manage the incoming funds so you don’t let a single dollar go to waste.
- Joint cost allocation: By carefully examining your organization’s expenses, we can allocate joint costs to appropriate activities. This way, you can dedicate resources to your programming and operations at the same time.
Why Hire Cg Nonprofit Accountants?
We could talk about our precise bookkeeping, financial optimization, and insightful business strategies, but the fact is that nonprofits often have special circumstances and require more personalized assistance. Not every accounting firm offers that type of close attention and care, but Cg does. Our experts are ready to go above and beyond for our clients, providing the specialized knowledge and services that nonprofits need, like maintaining non-exempt status, crafting winning grant proposals, assisting with fundraising plans, managing donations, and much more.
Your organization has a complicated financial framework, so you need accountants like Cg’s, who offer solutions customized for the nonprofit structure. We’re not only crunching numbers, we’re taking care of all the little details that allow your organization to grow, expand, and spread your positive influence. Contact us today at 732-676-4100 to learn more about how we can help.