AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Tim Coyle works with a diverse base of clients in various industries, with a specialty in serving clients in the hospitality, non-profit, and professional services industries. He provides a wide range of services including audit, corporate taxation, debt financing, financial statement analysis, information technology, management information systems, as well as tax planning and consulting.
In addition, Mr. Coyle manages the firm’s Information Technology Department. He is instrumental in bringing state-of-the art technology to the Firm, as well as its clients. He has worked with clients on both the selection and installation of various computer systems, including but not limited to accounting applications. Tim obtained the Certified Information Technology Professional credential in 2008 which recognizes technical expertise across a wide range of business-technology practice areas. This certification is only available to certified public accountants.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey – Masters of Business Administration, with a major in accounting
- Adjunct Professor of Accounting at Georgian Court University
- Best Software Accounting Advisor
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- Toms River Sunrise Rotary – (Past President)
- Finance Committee of St. Theresa’s Church – (Chairman)
- Information Technology Committee of CPAmerica International
- Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce – (Member)