CPA Solutions in New Jersey That Provide True Value
Each business has a unique set of challenges. The team at Cowan, Gunteski & Co., P.A. understands the complexities of operating a profitable business, and our extensive selection of accounting services reflect this reality. Learn how working with us can benefit your business:
Accounting Services For Individuals and Businesses in NJ
- Tax Services: We pride ourselves on being ahead of the curve with our tax analysis methods, the application of tax laws, and an emphasis on tax saving strategies. Learn more about our tax services.
- Business Consulting & Advisory Services: Elevating your business to the next level takes strategic analysis and planning. Our consulting and advisory services team can develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. Learn more about our financial consulting services.
- Business Accounting: Streamline your financial efforts with systematic recording, analyzing, and interpretation of your financial data. Learn more about our business accounting.
- Estate Planning: Estate, gift, and trust taxation are complex areas of law. The rules change constantly, and require the implementation of technical, procedural techniques and sophisticated tax planning strategies. Learn more about our estate planning.
- Healthcare Accounting & Consulting: Our healthcare consulting services ensure the financial health of your medical practice so you can focus on patient care. Learn more about our healthcare accounting and consulting.
- Specialty Accounting Services: We also provide specialized accounting and advisory services for businesses that occupy a unique niche. Learn more about our specialty accounting services.
- Forensic & Valuation Services: Many things can have an impact on your business. Whether you encounter litigation or potential fraud, or are contemplating buying/selling a business, CG can help. Learn more about our forensic accounting services.
- Matrimonial & Divorce Accounting: Divorce proceedings can have a substantial impact on your financial health, which is why our team is committed to helping you receive a fair and equitable settlement. Learn more about our matrimonial and divorce accounting services.
- Compliance & Auditing: Our compliance and auditing division makes sure your company’s financial records are handled in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Learn more about our compliance and auditing services.
Let Us Help You with Your Financial Planning
We understand you’re accountable to your customers, which is why we hold ourselves accountable to you. Each of our services is backed by a team of experienced professionals who provide advice that maximizes savings and increases overall profitability.