AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Jason Re, CPA provides tax services to a diverse range of clients including mid to large-size businesses, estates and trusts, and high net worth individuals. He works closely with clients to establish financial goals and utilizes key reporting systems to ensure clients remain on track to achieve those goals.
Jason has more than 13 years of experience in taxation working specifically with multi-state high net worth clients, mid to large size corporate partnership, and LLC returns with assets over $20 million. Prior to joining Cg Tax, Audit & Advisory, he worked for mid-size firm in New York City for over a decade where he led the tax research department, and was instrumental in keeping the firm apprised of new and current events in tax law.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- St. John’s University Tobin College of Business – Master of Business Administration
- St. John’s University – Bachelor of Science summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Tax Section
- Lakewood Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYCPA)