Stacy Lewandowski, CPA, PSA
Manager: Accounting & Auditing Services Group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Stacy Lewandowski, CPA, PSA, Manager, provides audit and accounting services to a diverse range of clients from nonprofit organizations, public school boards and government agencies to private industry companies of varying sizes and structures, with a concentration in the construction industry. She works closely with clients to establish realistic financial goals, and manages and reviews all audit procedures from start to completion.
Stacy is an active advocate for students and a sought-after speaker. She frequently presents at local colleges and universities, providing insight on careers in accounting, as well as the required resume and interview skills essential to success. Stacy attends a variety of accounting society and career fairs at local colleges, and has guest lectured in accounting classes. She often invites students to shadow her during various accounting and auditing projects giving them first-hand experience into the accounting profession. Stacy is also interviewed by students for class projects on career decisions, and for five years handled the firm’s interview process for internship and full-time entry-level accounting positions while simultaneously running the firm’s ongoing internship program.
In 2016, Stacy received the NJCPA Women of Note Honorable Mention. She joined the firm in 2009 after graduating summa cum laude from DeSales University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance. In college, Stacy was awarded many honors, including the 2009 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Award for Excellence in Accounting and was named a 2008 McGowan Scholar. She was the Valedictorian for the 2005 class of Toms River High School East.
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Graduated summa cum laude from DeSales University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey (SBACNJ)
- New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA)
- Utility and Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- Young Professionals Advisory Council for the Community Medical Center Foundation