Erin Beatty, CPA, CHBC
Principal: Healthcare Services Group
Erin L. Beatty, CPA, CHBC, Principal, specializes in providing audit, tax, accounting and bookkeeping services to the healthcare industry ranging from sole proprietorships to group specialty practices. She has experience working with a wide range of practice areas, including primary care, cardiology, dental, obstetrics and gynecology; hematology-oncology, radiology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, dermatology and thoracic surgery.
In addition, Ms. Beatty provides clients with profitability consulting services that are focused on improving practice operations, efficiencies, and net worth. These include vital sign and benchmarking statistics, as well as the medical billing and accounts receivable management services offered by our affiliate, CG Healthcare Solutions, LLP.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Southern New Hampshire University, Master of Science – Accounting
- Green Mountain College, summa cum laude, Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants